Get Back to Nature with EUNORAU
We oï¬€er electric bikes that make the chances of going further, exploring more, seeing more, moving more, and being free possible.
Heart of the matter
The Eunorau URUS has aÂ Bafang M600Â mid-drive motor which is the most finest first-rate motor in its category. It packs serious power with 500 watts (120 N.m) of pure might with a small size. The M600 motor holds a royal flush of features:Â mid-drive, 500w, 1 torque sensor with 2 speed senors, 120 N.m torque.
The Drive System put riders in complete control. In spite of a generous power output and a maximum torque of more than 120 N.m, the motor operates in virtual silence. The modular motor design and integrated controller make disassembly easier and improve service responsiveness. The torque-sensing pedal assist from the motor is a standout feature for climbing use. With a press of the feet, the electronic system would deliver power perfectly tailored to the pressure of the pedals.
This is what makes URUS the BEST in its class.
150MM Travel Suspension Fork
Front suspension fork features 150mm of travel, compression adjustment and lockout. It effectively absorbs most of the jarring bumps and shocks, especially on complicated and rugged routes, reducing your tiredness and allowing you to ride faster.
The ROCKSHOX rear suspension sets the Eunorau URUS apart from the rest of our lineup, making it the ultimate eBike. A wider range of Rebound adjustment, more tuning capabilities than ever before. Take on any trail with maximum comfort and control.
203MM Front Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Sensitive TEKTRO 203mm hydraulic disc brakes provide ample braking force even in the harshest conditions efficiently.
Electronic Derailleur System Controller
The control buttons continue the feel of the previous mechanical buttons, and can be adjusted from multiple angles to adapt to your previous control habits. The system is equipped with multiple protection systems to make electronic shifting safer.
Electronic Rear Derailleur
It has an 800MAH lithium-ion battery, which can theoretically support 24,000 shifts in one charge, thus ensuring the long-lasting use of the system and longer standby time, and each charge has an automatic function of balance repair which can make your ebike more convenient and intelligent in maintenance and use.
VL-3540 Saddle with Remote Dropper Post
Every fancy-memory of riding should have one comfortable saddle. Dropper Seatpost uses a high-quality aluminum, which is strong and durable, which is enough to support you to complete all the difficult moves you want to do.
Intelligent LCD Display
This colour display delivers necessary information for riders: battery grid, riding speed, milage, pedal assist level ect. With waterproof connectors, intelligent display is an important tool that defines an electric bikeâ€“ keeping track of essential factors that are valueable to know while cycling.
Remote Sync App
In addition to the Intellegent LCD Display comes an “EUNORAU GO” APP where you can sync information. It holds useful smart functions: calorie tracking, trip records, social networking and OTA updates.
MAXXIS Off-Road Tires
These rugged tires are tough enough for any harsh conditions you come across. With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, itâ€™s no wonder why the Minion DHF is one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking.
- Battery:Â 48V 17.5Ah Samsung cell
- Range:Â 40-50 Miles (48V 17.5Ah battery)
- Motor:Â 48V500W BAFANG M600 mid motor with 120 N.m torque
- Total Payload Capacity:Â 300 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights:Â 5’3″ ~ 6’4″
- Maximum Speed:Â 28 MPH / 45KPH
- Charger:Â US standard 2.0A smart charger
- Controller:Â 48V
- Display:Â BC281 LCD Display with Eunorau GO app
- Weight:Â 61.7 lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent:Â 0~5 level pedal assist
- MAXXIS MINION 27.5″ Ã— 2.8″
- Brake lever:Â TEKTRO HD-E725 hydraulic brake lever with motor cut-off switch
- Saddle:Â VL-3540 comfort saddle with Remote Dropper Post
- Shifter:Â EDS Electronic 11 speed shifting system
- Brake Rotor:Â TEKTRO HD-E725 203mm front & 180mm rear hydraulic disc brakes
- Handlebar:Â MHB-A6009 720mm aluminum
- Freewheel:Â 11-42T
- Throttle:Â Thumb throttle
- Front Light:Â LED light
- Fork:Â ROCKSHOX 35S air with 150mm travel
- Shock:Â ROCKSHOX DLX air 190mm travel
- Rear Derailleur:Â EDS electronic deraileur
- Pedal:Â High-quality aluminum pedals
- Frame:Â AluminumÂ alloy full suspension
- Crank:Â 170mm forged alloy
- Chainring:Â 32T chain-wheel
- Rims:Â 27.5 inch black alloy
- Rear Light:Â Taillight
* EUNORAU has the right without notice to the consumer to substitute components of at least equal quality for advertised EUNORAU ebike components in the event of the unavailability of such advertised components
There are no reviews yet.