Get Back to Nature with EUNORAU
We oï¬€er electric bikes that make the chances of going further, exploring more, seeing more, moving more, and being free possible.
These make the EUNORAU NEW-TRIKE the best in its class.
500W Front-Mounted Motor
A fat hub motor in the front wheel can crank out a continuous 500 watts of power with the ability to ratchet things up to over 750 peak watts of power for hill climbs and quicker acceleration. This motor has 80 Newton meters of torque.
12.5Ah High Capacity Battery
Running on a 48-volt system, as well as a 12.5Ah battery, this bike can reach up to an estimated max of 40 miles (64 km) with pedal assist. The locking removable battery located beneath the bikeâ€™s saddle, not only keeps the center of gravity low and overall weight well-balanced, but makes it convenient and easy to charge.
Powered using the main battery pack and controlled by the display. Efficient electric lights ensure your riding safety at night, never having to worry about charging or replacing batteries at the end of a long day.
Integrated Brake Tallight
Every time the brakes are applied, the brake light will be activated through the main battery pack.
Dual Rear Brake Rotors
The dual brakes system ensures safe braking at high speeds, meanwhile triggering the automatic motor cutoff and rear brake light.
Twist Grip Throttle
Ideal for when your bike is loaded with trike and youâ€™re starting from a stop – the 500W of on-demand power allows for the sole use of throttle instead of pedaling.
Adjustable Folding Stem
An adjustable stem allows riders to customize the height with zero tools.The height adjustment range is 0-150mm, the maximum length is 450mm, which performs well in practical use.And is able to fold the 170 degrees to the right, which is very useful and convenient.
Large Rear Basket
To prevent the loss of personal items, at the rear of the bike, there is an extra large alloy basket with a solid wooden base; keeping things safe and secure.
Having a folding feature on the main frame tube and telescoping stem, the trike is able to fold, and be stored away.
- Battery:Â 48V/12.5Ah
- Range:Â 30-40 Miles
- Motor:Â 48V/500W hub motor with 80 N.m torque
- Total Payload Capacity:Â 440 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights:Â 5’1″ ~ 6’1″
- Maximum Speed:Â 18MPH
- Charger:Â US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller:Â 48V / 20A
- Display:Â C3 LCD Display
- Weight:Â 80lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent:Â 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions:Â (cm) 113 L x 70 W x 84 H
- Tires:Â CST 20″ x 3.0″ Tires
- Brake lever:Â Promax Disc Lever with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light:Â Integrated Brake Tallight
- Shifter:Â Shimano Tourney 7 speed gear shift system
- Brake Rotor:Â EUNORAU Design 160MM Disc Brakes
- Throttle:Â Half Twist Throttle
- Crank:Â 170mm forged alloy
- Freewheel:Â Shimano 14-28T
- Handlebar:Â Adjustable stem for comfort
- Frame:Â 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Stem:Â Quick Release, Folding, 28.5mm Clamp Diameter
- Pedal:Â Aluminum Alloy
- Front Light:Â LED light
- Saddle:Â Comfort Saddle, Height to Ground 32.7″-40.2″
- Tool:Â Included
- Chainring:Â 46T chain-wheel crank
- Rims:Â 20inch Black Alloy
Note: The new-trike delivered is not a white-label ebike, which has a printed “eunorau” logo on the frame.
* EUNORAU has the right without notice to the consumer to substitute components of at least equal quality for advertised EUNORAU ebike components in the event of the unavailability of such advertised components
There are no reviews yet.